Sunday 27 February 2011

Top beauty products right now.

These are just a few of my favourite products at the moment :)



Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 'Soft Beige'
I got this foundation a couple of months ago and initially hated it, i tried applying it with my mac 187 brush and my foundation brush however it came out cakey and uneven. However, i came back to it the other day and used it with my fingers! I now really love this foundation although its not a full coverage it is matte and stays on a long time :).
 Natural collection Sheer 'Lotus' Lipstick
This is definetly one of my favourite nudes although it is a sheer lipstick and has quite little pay off, it still leaves a really nice shine and 'gleam' to your lips and its only £1.95 :)
Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lipstick. 
I know this colour came out a while ago, and it's now 'old news'. Mine had ran out and i picked up a new tube and I've fallen in love with it again! Its just such a nice lovely colour :).
Top- Mac Viva Glam
Bottom- Natural Collection Lotus.

 No7 eyeshadow palette
I got this palette at christmas a long with some other little no7 things in a gift set, but this palette was my best in there.  They're really nice soft colours. They have pretty good pigmentation too :).
 Topshop Lip glaze in 'Moondust'
I love to wear this nude lip glaze with 'desert' lipstick which is also by Topshop i think it gives a really nice pink/nude colour. I think everyone needs a nude lip glaze in their collection and this is one of my favourites :)
Benefit Blusher in 'Coralista'
Although this is a very summery colour and probably should be worn in summer, I just really love it whenever, its such a nice bright colour without looking so overdone :) 

Models Own nail polish in 'Beth's Blue'
I bought this colour a couple of days ago, and haven't stopped wearing it since, its just a really nice colour and true to colour in this photo :)



So those are my top products right now, hope you enjoyed reading it :)!

2 comments:

  1. I love benefit products but I haven't tried Coralista. I have Dandelion but it's a barely-there pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Viva Glam Gaga collection! I've been talking myself out of buying the second one, but I think I'm close to cracking. :| I just hope its as pretty as this first one is.

    ReplyDelete